Problems with the fascia occur in response to physical or emotional trauma. Morag uses MFR in most of her treatment plans to assist with recovery from all types of physical injuries and conditions such as sporting injuries, back and neck pain, whiplash, stress-related muscular tension and repetitive strain injuries.
MFR is also beneficial in the treatment of immune system dysfunctions such as Fibromyalgia, CFS, IBS and others.
MFR is unparalleled in its ability to provide fundamental release from pain and fatigue arising from physical and other trauma such as:
- Chronic pain
- Neck and back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Jaw problems, TMJ
- Frozen shoulder
- Sports injuries
- ‘Pulled muscles’ and muscle tears
- Scar tissue and other adhesions
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis, heel spurs
- ‘Tendonitis’ and bursitis
- Undiagnosed or generalised pain
- Stress-related muscular tension
- Emotional stress and fatigue associated with physical trauma
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
If you are in pain and have tried everything else, you may just find that your fascia is restricted and you have nothing to lose, except your pain, by trying this therapy.